Valenok Moment:Hot'n'Cold Valenok Moment:Hot'n'Cold

Nice challenge when the shoes spawn below the screen and you can't hit them.
Also with the sudden unexplained game over.
One level background- realistic.
Probably good Android support.
Music is playing.

Zombie Survival Zombie Survival

Good work

I had no sound, so as far as that went I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

But for the most part it was easy to see that a lot of care and consideration went into the game, and for as far as I could play I didn't encounter any bugs.

If I had to choose something to gripe about, it would be how slowly the game progresses; maybe throw in a little more diversity in gameplay sooner.
For the most part, I wouldn't know if there was much more the game had to offer, seeing as I only got to the third wave and never discovered any new enemies. It was a bit on the difficult side, which seemed your intention, but with 26 levels it couldn't hurt to tone it down a bit; maybe make the gun do more damage.

I did like how incredibly polished it was, complete with the disclaimer. Overall an excellent standard for today's submissions.
Stephen R George

Super Mario Revived Super Mario Revived

Super Mario Killed

Somewhere between getting hit by a spiked ball a good Mario-distance away and giving up on a motionless Bowser at -26 Lives, I give this game a 2.

I didn't have any available sound, so I gave you the benefit of the doubt.
Just because you have a Super Mario World sprite and sound pack doesn't give you a reason to half-ass a "Mario" themed game and expect a five. The fact that you even got a three makes me question my faith in this website. Part of me wants to toss it aside as another peice-of-shit summer entry; another part wants to chew you out for such a limp-dicked attempt at a flash creation. The latter part won.

Still, you finished the project, something I could never do, which shows that you actually wanted to share a good game. Read a few flash tutorials, keep things WAY more polished, and I'll play your next creation.
Stephen R George.